Greetings Nokomis East Residents, Businesses, and Organizations –
During the winter and early spring, the NENA Board of Directors will be working on a strategic plan for the next three years for our organization. Here are some highlights for this exciting time for our community!
Results of the Nokomis East Community Priority Survey
Since our founding in the 1980s, NENA bases its priorities and programming on ideas from our community. As the Board prepared for the next organizational Strategic Plan, we conducted the Nokomis East Community Priorities Online Survey, focus groups, conversations with folks at the Nokomis East Free Food Distribution site, and popped up at local businesses and hot spots to engage our community, businesses, and organizations. Thank you for participating and letting us know your community priorities. The survey results are the backbone for our 2022-2024 Strategic Directions, available in late March and will be presented at the NENA Annual Meeting on April 28, 2022. Survey Results Summary
NENA Annual Meeting in April
- Annual Meeting & Community Meal – April 28, 2022
- Run for a Seat on the NENA Board and Vote for Candidates
- Meet Brandon Long, NENA’s new Executive Director
- Presentation of the 2022-2024 NENA Strategic Direction and Plan
- NRP Plan Modification Presentation and Community Vote – Passed
- Proposed Amendments to NENA’s Bylaws and Community Vote – Passed
Questions & Suggestions?
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with NENA! Contact us at email@example.com or 612-724-5652.
Thank you for your interest and participation!
– NENA’s Board of Directors