See you in July 2022 for your chance to win!
Vie for the title of best kickball team in Nokomis East! Get an 8-10 person co-ed team together for the mother of all tournaments.
Kicking It in Nokomis East for a Great Cause. Enjoy a family-friendly summer afternoon and raise money for neighborhood events and programs!
Great NENA Kickball Tournament & Fundraiser
Saturday, July 23, 2022 (Rain Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022)
Games start at 8:00 am
Keewaydin Park, 3030 E. 53rd Street
Team Registration Information
Team Registration Link – Deadline is July 15, 2022
– $100 Registration Fee Per Team (Payment Link)
While at our payment site, please consider making an Additional Team Donation!
– Minimum of 8 players per team. No cap on the maximum number
– Co-ed teams
– Players must be 15 years or older
– No Nokomis East residency requirements – All are welcome to play!
– All players must sign a participation waiver
– Teams will play a minimum of 3 games
– Please choose “family-friendly” team names
Ballpark classics and snacks are available for sale during games for teams and their screaming fans.
We are offering three ways for local businesses to be involved in this popular community event and raise funds!
- Event Sponsorships – There’s a sponsorship level for all budgets. We are seeking online/check donations for the event. Online Sponsorship Link.
- Raffle Donations – We will be organizing a raffle during the event. We are seeking GIFT CARDS / CERTIFICATES. The raffle theme is “Health and Active Living.” Contact me with information on your donation, and we will arrange a pick-up time.
- Form Your Team & Compete – Individual and groupings of businesses are strongly encouraged to field your own team. Get an 8-10 person co-ed team together for the mother of all tournaments. Start designing your team t-shirt and promote your business. Event Link & Team Registration Information.
Questions? Contact NENA at 612-724-5652 or firstname.lastname@example.org.