Great NENA Kickball Tournament & Fundraiser
Saturday, July 31, 2021 (Rain Date: Sunday, August 1, 2021)
Games start at 8:00 am
Keewaydin Park, 3030 E. 53rd Street
Team Registration Information
Team Registration Link – Deadline is July 23, 2021
– $100 Registration Fee Per Team (Payment Link)
While at our payment site, please consider making an Additional Team Donation to NENA’s Food Distribution program!
– Minimum of 8 players per team. No cap on the maximum number
– Co-ed teams
– Players must be 15 years or older
– No Nokomis East residency requirements – All are welcome to play!
– All players must sign a participation waiver
– Teams will play a minimum of 3 games
– Please choose “family-friendly” team names
Ballpark classics and snacks available for sale during games for teams and their screaming fans.
A BIG thank you to our local business sponsors including:
– Canine Coach
– Crosstown Covenant
– Lunds & Byerlys
– MKT Law Firm
– Oxendale’s Market
– Nokomis Hardware
– Nokomis Life
– Nokomis Tattoo
– Town Hall Lanes
– WOW Factor Sports
We are offering three ways for local businesses to be involved in this popular community event and raise funds!
- Event Sponsorships – There’s a sponsorship level for all budgets. We are seeking online/check donations for the event. Online Sponsorship Link.
- Raffle Donations – We will be organizing a raffle during the event. We are seeking GIFT CARDS / CERTIFICATES. The raffle theme is “Health and Active Living.” Contact me with information on your donation, and we will arrange a pick-up time.
- Form Your Team & Compete – Individual and groupings of businesses are strongly encouraged to field your own team. Get an 8-10 person co-ed team together for the mother of all tournaments. Start designing your team t-shirt and promote your business. Event Link & Team Registration Information.
Questions? Contact Becky Timm, NENA Executive Director, at 612-724-5652 or firstname.lastname@example.org