Come hear from NENA, our business community, elected officials and other community leaders. This neighborhood conversation will address several topics important to the Nokomis East community.
On the Agenda:
– Council Member John Quincy (Ward 11)
– Council Member Andrew Johnson (Ward 12)
– Commissioner Steffanie Musich, Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
– Inspector Catherine Johnson, Minneapolis Police Department Third Precinct
– Lt. Scott Zierden, Minneapolis Police Department
– Jennifer Neale, MPD Crime Prevention Unit
– La Shawn Ray, Principal, Keewaydin Elementary School
– Heather Wambach, Patron Experience Supervisor, Hennepin County Library Nokomis and Roosevelt
– Sara Zettervall, Adult Services Librarian, Hennepin County Library Nokomis
– Mark Keeler, Chair, Nokomis East Neighborhood Association
– Earl Netwal, Secretary, Nokomis East Business Association
Second Annual State of our Neighborhood
Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2017
6 to 8 p.m
Morris Park Recreation Center, 5531 39th Avenue S
The meeting is free and open to the public. There will be light refreshments available.
In 2017 NENA, along with many others, has plans to make our neighborhood an even better, more vibrant community, come to the State of the Neighborhood Meeting to hear about them!