Link to the Event Recording
2021 is shaping up to be another eventful year with the COVID-19 pandemic, economic distress, widespread food insecurity, and organizing against oppressive systems in our City. NENA along with many others have plans to make our neighborhood an even better, more vibrant community. Come to the sixth annual State of Our Neighborhood to learn more about the upcoming year from the perspectives of our elected officials and local government.
NENA’s State of Our Neighborhood
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
6:30 – 8:00 pm
The meeting is free and open to the public. NENA’s serves the neighborhoods of Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park, and Wenonah.
– State Senator Patricia Torres Ray
– State Representative Emma Greenman
– Hennepin County Commissioner Angela Conley
– Council Member Jeremy Schroeder (Ward 11)
– Council Member Andrew Johnson (Ward 12)
– Commissioner Steffanie Musich, Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
– Commissioner Nelson Inz, Minneapolis Public School Board (Invited)
We will host the annual event via Zoom. NENA will welcome each elected official and then break-out into discussion rooms. A NENA Board member will host a community conversation with a single elected official. You will be able to visit multiple break-out rooms.
Come hear from NENA, neighborhood leaders, and elected officials. This is your community and your time to get involved!