The sixth annual Noko
mis Block Party is gearing up to be even bigger and better than ever! Bring your families and friends and stroll on down to the 34th Avenue South and 50th-51st Street outdoor festivities hosted by Oxendale’s, the Nokomis East Business Association (NEBA), Faith Lutheran Church and McDonald’s Liquors. Come by from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Check out local business booths and local food vendors. Enjoy live music, games, arts and crafts and more.
- Family Fun including Bounce House, Brats and Dogs, Corn Roast, Kids Games and Fire Trucks
- Local Business Vendors and Local artists
- Classic Car Show (at McDonald’s Liquor)
- Live Music
- Passport Drawing
- Faith Lutheran Church Raffle
- Local Farmers
- Dunk Tank and Free Root Beer Floats
PS – NENA’s Pop-Up Kiosk will be at the festival. Stop by to “spend” money on neighborhood priorities, complete the Neighborhood Asset Survey and be a part of a community art making project!