- Increase eligible voter participation in electing NENA’s leadership.
- Elevate communications about the NENA Board of Directors and its impact in the community.
- Recruit Board candidates early, allowing more time for the community to interact with candidates and make informed decisions.
NENA members are encouraged to review the proposed revisions prior to the Annual Meeting and to ask questions. NENA will also have copies of the proposed revisions available at the Annual Meeting. For more information, please contact NENA’s Executive Director Becky Timm at email@example.com or (612) 724-5652.
- Proposed Bylaws Revision – To allow early and absentee voting for Board Candidates
- 2020 Board of Directors Elections – Early & Absentee Voting Plan