At our Annual Meeting on April 26, 2018, NENA will hold elections for Board of Directors positions. NENA has nine Board seats up for election – two seats from each of the four neighborhoods and a one-year replacement seat for Keewaydin.
Nominations from the floor during the Annual Meeting will also be accepted, but all candidates will be expected to address the biographical information on the Nomination Form. All candidates will provide a short presentation to neighborhood members at the Annual Meeting and neighbors will vote for candidates.
Missed the Application Deadline?
Interested individuals are strongly encouraged to schedule a time to meet with Becky Timm, NENA’s Executive Director to learn more about serving on the Board, such as eligibility requirements, terms and service, and other information. Learn more about serving on the NENA Board!
Director Requirements & Duties:
- Complete a full Two Year Term (or replacement term)
- Resident (homeowner or renter) of the neighborhood elected to serve (Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park or Wenonah)
- Board members must be 18 years or older
- Monthly Board Meetings – Fourth Thursday of Each Month (7:00 – 9:00 pm). Third Thursday in November and December.
- New Board Member Orientation (Saturday, May 12, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Total time commitment per month is about 8 hours
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
- Serve on a fundraising team
- Commitment to financially support NENA within your means