At our Annual Meeting on April 26, 2018, NENA will hold elections for Board of Directors positions. In 2018, NENA has eight Board seats up for election – two seats from each of the four neighborhoods. Applications are due on April 12, 2018.
Board Candidate Information Session
Interested individuals are strongly encouraged to attend the Info Session and/or to schedule a time to meet with Becky Timm, NENA’s Executive Director to learn more about serving on the Board. Eligibility requirements, terms and service, and other information will be discussed at the upcoming Board Information Session on April 5, 2018, at 6:00 pm the NENA Office. Facebook Event.
Learn more about serving on the NENA Board!
Director Requirements & Duties:
- Complete a full Two Year Term (or replacement term)
- Resident (homeowner or renter) of the neighborhood elected to serve (Keewaydin, Minnehaha, Morris Park or Wenonah)
- Board members must be 18 years or older
- Monthly Board Meetings – Fourth Thursday of Each Month (7:00 – 9:00 pm). Third Thursday in November and December.
- New Board Member Orientation (Saturday, May 12, from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm)
- Total time commitment per month is about 8 hours
- Serve on a committee and volunteer for community events
- Serve on a fundraising team
- Commitment to financially support NENA within your means